Tele-Medicine at Halley Medical Aesthetics
With Tele-Medicine, you can now consult our doctors with a click of a button on your mobile phone.
Download the eHealthAssist app from App Store for iOS or Google Play for Android and schedule an appointment with our doctors.
For new patients: Please call +65 6737 8233 or WhatsApp +65 9816 6148 to register with us before requesting for an appointment.
For existing patients (local and overseas): Please sign up for an account with your NRIC/FIN number and the same mobile number that you have used to register with us. This will allow us to retrieve an accurate profile and visit history to ensure a smooth and seamless experience with us.
For new overseas patients: Please call or text us at WhatsApp +65 9816 6148 to register with us before requesting for an appointment.
How do I download eHealthAssist?
For iOS users, click here to download from App Store.
For Android users, click here to download from Google Play.
Or scan this QR code to download the app:
How do I schedule a Tele-Medicine appointment
- Please call Halley Medical Aesthetics at +65 6737 8233 or WhatsApp +65 9816 6148, or send us a message to check for available appointment slots. Upon confirmation of your selected date and time, please open the eHealthAssist app on your mobile phone.
- Tap Find Clinic and search “Halley Medical Aesthetics”.
- Click on “Appointment Request” or “E-Queue”. Our receptionist will advise you on which button to select when you call or message us to schedule an appointment (see #1).
- Select the date, time, and assigned doctor as confirmed by our receptionist via phone call or text message. Please put down your treatment/concerns in the Remark section.
- Confirm your request.
- Your Tele-Medicine appointment is now scheduled!
What should I do on the day of my appointment?
- Open the eHealthAssist app around 15 mins before your scheduled appointment timing, and wait for the doctor to call you.
- Once the consultation is completed, click into eDocuments to check your payment amount on your e-invoice.
- Click on Payment to make your payment for consultation fees and medication (if any) via the in-app payment system. Local and overseas credit cards (Visa and MasterCard) are accepted.
- If the doctor has prescribed you medication, you can opt for self-collection at the clinic or delivery via courier. For local delivery, courier fees are S$25.00 (including GST). For overseas delivery, courier fees will be advised accordingly.
What should I do if I am unable to pay by credit card?
- Please open up the invoice or this webpage (https://www.halley.com.sg/telemed/) to find the QR code for payment. You can find your e-invoice in the app.
- Scan this QR code to make your payment via PayLah!, eNETS, NETSPay, and GrabPay.
- Once payment is completed, please take a screenshot of your payment confirmation and send it via WhatsApp to +65 9816 6148 for verification.