Physician-Grade Skincare System for Beautiful Skin
Should you scrub your face first before cleansing? And do you put on a serum before or after moisturising? We take the guesswork out of your daily skincare regime with Brilliance-Dr. Terence Tan's seven-step skincare system for clear, beautiful, and glowing skin. Each step builds upon the last, containing products that form a well-balanced skincare regime that ensures that your skin absorbs the nutrition it needs for optimal results.
The products in each step are specially formulated doctor-grade cosmeceuticals (cosmetic products with medical-grade ingredients). Follow the seven steps to better looking skin!
The Brilliance Seven-Step Skincare System
Step #1: Cleanse Cleansing is the cornerstone of good skin. It helps to get rid of any residual make-up, impurities, dead skin cells, or excess oil.
Step #2: Prepare With our face well cleansed, next comes the toner. A well-formulated toner helps to prep your skin to absorb the nutrients found in your skincare products. It also strengthens your skin's barrier function and moisture retaining capability.
Step #3: Renew Our skin has the ability to replace dead skin cells with new ones but as we age, the skin's capacity for self-renewal diminishes drastically. Give our skin the help it needs by gently sloughing off unhealthy skin to unveil the fresh, smooth skin underneath.
Step #4: Nourish Lightweight and fast absorbing. That's how we like our serums so that they can be quickly absorbed by the skin for maximum impact. It should be applied before any cream-based moisturiser, which blocks the skin's ability to absorb the nutrients found in serums.
Step #5: Hydrate Everyone knows the importance of hydration. A good facial moisturiser helps our skin stay plump, flexible, resilient, and keeps its outer protective layer in tact. Plus it helps to slow down the aging process, making it less prone to wrinkle formation.
Step #6 Treat Each of us has different concerns. Pigmentation. Acne. Wrinkles. This step is a spot treatment using cosmeceutical creams that you only apply to problem areas to treat skin imperfections.
Step #7 Prevent The sun can really wreck havoc on our skin. Skin damage from the sun can lead to wrinkles, dry leathery skin, pigments, skin cancer, and other issues. Protect and prevent problems by wearing sunblock everyday.
The Brilliance Skincare Line
(Step #1: Cleanse)
- Acne Buster Wash Formulated specially for oily and acne-prone skin. It contains Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, and fruit enzymes to purify the skin, promote skin renewal, and reduce congested pores and appearance of acne.
- Hydration Gel Wash This foaming gel wash is sulfate and preservative-free, gentle yet effectively removes dirt, impurities, and waxy debris without stripping skin's moisture. It contains Rosehip Seed Oil and Seaweed Extract to soothe the skin while replenishing moisture.
(Step #2: Prepare)
- Hydrating Ceramide Toner This ceramide-enriched toner is moisture-rich and helps to rehydrate and strengthen the skin's barrier function. It contains essential plant extracts such as Licorice, Chamomile, and Witch Hazel to clarify and brighten the skin tone, as well as keep the skin soft and supple.
- Pore Clarifying Exfoliant Mild exfoliating beads combine with nourishing Jojoba Oil to cleanse facial skin and gently remove dead cells and unwanted debris. Contains Collagen, Salicylic Acid, Olive Fruit Oil, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel Extract, and other nutrients to improve facial radiance, promote cell renewal, provide antioxidant protection, calm the skin, and keep the skin soft, smooth, and supple.
(Step #3: Prepare)
- Renewal Essence Formulated with Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid to promote skin renewal by gently sloughing off the superficial dead skin layers. It also contains Calendula Flower extract and Aloe Vera to calm acne and help recovery.
(Step #4: Nourish)
- Diamond Serum (C + B + HA) A gentle, multi-functional Vitamin C formula that contains non-acidic, stabilised Vitamin C and Niacinamide in Hyaluronic Acid base serum that helps to brighten the skin tone, lightens dark pigmentation, and keeps skin clear and radiant. It is also beneficial for aging skin to promote firmness as well as minimise lines and wrinkles.
(Step #5: Hydrate)
- Antioxidant Peptide Cream This firming moisturiser contains Squalane Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin C, E, and plant extracts to promote firmness and suppleness of the skin, minimise wrinkles and fine lines, and provide antioxidant skin protection.
- Collagen Repair Moisturiser This highly moisturising cream contains Peptides, Marine Collagen, Ginseng extract, and Vitamin A, C, E to protect, nourish, and revitalise the skin. It minimises visible lines and wrinkles, maintains the moisture balance, and keeps the skin hydrated and supple.
(Step #6: Treat)
- Star Bright Whitening Cream Formulated with Arbutin, Centella, Asiatica Chamomile, Green Tea, and Licorice extracts that work synergistically to lighten dark spots and improve skin complexion. This aqua-rich formulation is enriched with Sodium Hyaluronate for skin rehydration.
- Super Recovery Cream A synergistic blend of Vitamin K and Arnica Extract helps to fade skin discolouration, while Centella Asiatica, Green Tea, and Grape Seed Oil accelerate skin repair after aesthetic procedures.
- Halley's Depigmentation Formula A spot treatment for pigments that is specially formulated to lighten dark spots. Use synergistically with Star Bright Whitening Cream to achieve a brighter and more even skin tone.
(Step #7: Prevent)
- Airy Antioxidant Sunscreen A broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protective sunscreen enriched with Sodium Hyaluronate for skin rejuvenation. Contains Micronised Zinc Oxide that is extra fine in particle size, protects the skin against UV rays while leaving a transparent and natural finishing. Vitamin A, C, E, and botanical extracts protect and revitalise the skin.